23 Cooking Lessons and Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
Many cooks have found that the electric pressure cooker has a much shorter learning curve and is somehow less intimidating than the venerable stovetop pressure cooker. We’ve rounded up all of our electric pressure cooker information and recipes from 2016 so you can explore and consider if this handy appliance is right for you. (P.S.: We think they’re fantastic!)
Electric Pressure Cooker Basics
- How To Make Chicken Stock in an Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Potatoes in the Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Beans in an Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Lentils in the Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Make Steel-Cut Oatmeal in the Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Rice in the Electric Pressure Cooker
Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
General Pressure Cooker Lessons
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Cooking Eggs in the Pressure Cooker
- The Simple Trick That Makes Meat Cooked in the Pressure Cooker Even Better
- 5 Times the Pressure Cooker Saved Monday Morning
- You Made These 4 Things in Your Pressure Cooker — Now Use Them for Breakfast
- Electric or Stovetop Pressure Cooker: Which Is Right for Me?
- What’s the Difference Between Natural Release and Rapid Release for Pressure Cookers?
- 4 Simple Tips for Converting a Slow-Cooker Recipe to a Pressure Cooker
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Using an Electric Pressure Cooker
- Stainless Steel vs. Aluminum vs. Nonstick: Which Pressure Cooker Material Is Right for You?