20 Ways IKEA Rocked It in the Kitchen This Year
We know we’re preaching to the choir, but so be it: IKEA is a great kitchen resource. From kitchen carts to cabinets, we never cease to find inspiration, ideas, and favorite products there — some that even took us by surprise! Here are 20 ways IKEA brought the awesome sauce this year, from Faith’s IKEA kitchen renovation to the store’s 10 best kitchen items you should pick up pronto:
IKEA Kitchen Products
- 1 The 10 Best Items to Buy at IKEA
- 2 Popping Up in the Kitchen: The BEKVÄM Step Stool From IKEA
- 3 How I Got Two Chic and Durable Tablecloths for $24.99
- 4 Easy Chic: Wicker Pendant Lights
- 5 Falling In Love With: IKEA’s RÅSKOG Cart
- 6 Oversized Kitchen Lighting Under $100? The MASKROS Pendant Light from IKEA
- 7 How I Repainted My Rental Kitchen and Made Peace with my Cherry Cabinets
- 8 New from IKEA! The Stockholm Table and Chairs, Coming in August
- 9 Where to Buy Extra Plates and Glasses Without Spending a Lot of Money
- 10 Cheap But Pretty Idea: Use IKEA Dish Towels as Napkins
- 11 Wood Top Kitchen Carts: High & Low
IKEA Kitchen Inspiration
IKEA Kitchen Hacks
- 16 10 Awesome IKEA Hacks for the Kitchen
- 17 A Glam Kitchen Detail On a Budget: IKEA Shelf Brackets Spray-Painted Gold!
- 18 IKEA Is All About DIY Leather Handles on Their New Wood Cutting Boards
- 19 Build a Kitchen Island Out of Plumbing Supplies & IKEA Butcher Block
- 20 A Budget Dining Room Table and Its Brilliant Detail: Hot Pink Legs!
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We’ll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our
2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn
. Happy Holidays!