Grilled shrimp is a summer staple for us — it's fast, easy, and infinitely adaptable. It's a great appetizer for a party, but the best time to enjoy grilled shrimp may be on a weeknight. Pair it with a simple salad or side and you've got a fuss-free dinner that's ready in no time.
From classic Caesar salad to three-bean Israeli couscous salad, we've rounded up over 20 of the best salads and sides to serve alongside grilled shrimp.
If you're in the mood to keep things light, a salad filled with seasonal vegetables is an easy way to turn grilled shrimp into dinner.
- Rainbow Veggie Noodle Salad
- Chilled Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Kimchi and Radish Salad
- How To Make Fattoush (Middle Eastern Bread Salad) at Home
- Light & Easy Broccoli Salad
- How To Make the Best Diner-Style Greek Salad
- Tomato Salsa Salad
- How To Make the Ultimate Classic Caesar Salad
- Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill and Feta
- Zucchini Noodle Salad with Parsley-Pistachio Pesto
Pasta and Grain Salads
For the evenings when you need a little something more, toss together a salad that's a touch heartier. These pasta and grain salads will round out the plate and satisfy everyone at the table.
- Broccoli and Feta Pasta Salad
- How To Make the Best Pasta Salad Without Mayo
- 3-Bean Israeli Couscous Salad
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion & Herbs
- Grain Salad with Mango, Sprouts & Creamy Avocado Dressing
Sides from the Grill
Since the grill is already on, you might as well cook the entire dinner right on the grates. Toss some corn on the cob, veggie kebabs, or aluminum foil packets of potatoes on the grill and you've got a tasty side for your shrimp.