On the busiest of weeknights, it can be nothing short of a challenge to gather every member of your family around the table for dinner. When everyone is running in their own direction to whatever activity they have on the agenda, it may seem impossible to feed them. No worries, though — you have options. Relying on dinners that keep well in the fridge, freezer, and slow cooker means a meal can be ready whenever it needs to be for everyone in the household. Here are 20 recipes that prove it.
From the Fridge
Carve out a little time over the weekend to cook up a meal that keeps well in the fridge all week long. Then it's just a matter of your family serving themselves what they want and reheating it, if necessary.
- Beef and Broccoli Fried Rice
- Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad
- Cheesy Southwestern Twice-Baked Potatoes with Beans & Corn
- 3-Bean Israeli Couscous Salad
- Cold Sesame Chicken and Noodle Salad
From the Freezer
The freezer is a powerful tool for helping any member of the house get dinner on the table. These dinners can be packed in individual servings and pulled out and tossed in the oven or microwave at a moment's notice.
- How To Make Frozen Pizzas at Home
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Freezer-Friendly Roasted Vegetable Burritos with Black Beans and Rice
- 20-Minute Spicy Tomato-Mushroom Tortellini
- How To Make Freezer Dinner Packets
- Scrambled Chickpea and Spinach Pitas
- Cheeseburger Hand Pies
From the Slow Cooker
Leave something warm in the slow cooker and your whole family will be grateful, regardless of what time they walk through the door.