As if you need another reason to use a muffin pan besides, well, just making muffins! That should be good enough, we know. But we like it when our kitchen tools do double duty, and it turns out, the ol' muffin pan is quite versatile! Here are 10 other ways you can put it to good use in your kitchen:
- Use it to serve oysters, shown above. Via à la mode.
- Make giant ice cubes.
- Freeze single servings of soup.
- Blend and freeze smoothie ingredients.
- Create a steamy oven for better bread and pizza crusts.
- Portion and freeze individual servings of marinara sauce.
- Make edible bowls.
- Turn it into a drawer organizer.
- Use it as a planter for herbs or small plants.
- Make a muffin tin meal for you kids. Via Muffin Tin Mom.
(Image: à la mode)