The 10 Best Holiday Gifts to Pick Up at Costco — For $50 or Less
Raise your hand if you’re behind on your holiday shopping. Well, here’s something to lift your spirits: In addition to bulk items and cheap wine, Costco also has a ton of great gifts. Here are 10 of the best options I found on a recent trip. Even better, they’re all less than $50.
1. Contigo Thermal Travel Mug, $19 for two
Pair each mug with your favorite coffee beans for a thoughtful (and practical) gift for your work wives. Or give the gift of both mugs to the friend who is always losing things.
2. Rabbit Electric Wine Set, $30
With an electric bottle opener, wire cutter, aerator, two stoppers, and a preserver for keeping bubbles fresh, this kit has all the tools for budding sommeliers.
3. Pyrex 3-Piece Measuring Set, $10
Pyrex measuring cups are a kitchen staple, making these perfect for the recent (or soon-to-be) grad in your life.
4. Miu Silicone Baking Mats, $13 for three
Serious bakers love these mats — maybe there’s one in your family who doesn’t have them yet?
5. Gourmet Basics by Mikasa Emma Double Handle Bowl Set, $12 for six
‘Tis the season for soups and stews and all things warm and comforting — and these bowls, which come in an array of pretty glazes, are just the right size. Bonus points if you include a handwritten recipe.
6. Tramontina Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillets, $30 for two
If anyone you know doesn’t yet have a cast iron skillet, pick up a set of these heavy-duty skillets. Your friend/dad/cousin will thank you.
7. Bormioli Rocco Vino Regale Stemmed Wine Glasses, $19 for eight
Wine nights at your gal pal’s pad are always a blast, but that vino will taste even better when it’s served out of grown-up stemware. These generous glasses should do the trick.
8. Heidi’s Signature Ceramic Cookie Jar, $20
Fill this jar with all the cookies for a super-sweet present for your mother-in-law.
9. Pre-Built Gingerbread House Kit, $10
This present says: It’s okay to cut the corners. You can have all the fun with so much less of the work!
10. Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne, $47
If you’re not sure what to get, you can’t go wrong with a bottle of the good stuff — and Costco often has the best prices.