The Very Best Toffee in the Country!
Once again we put out the call for the best toffee around and received 13 amazing toffee submissions from around the country. After intense tasting in our offices over two days, everyone voted. It was a close race, but one toffee rose to the top. Read on to see all the entrants and find out our winner!
Our Top Pick! Drumroll please…
Brandini Toffee out of Rancho Mirage, CA! Our entire office LOVED this toffee and could not get enough. The box was emptied almost as soon as we put it out! Order this treat for yourself today.
The Full Field (in no particular order…but ALL delicious):
- CJ’s Toffee Talk (also participated in 2012)
- Darden & Wells (also participated in 2012)
- Chapel Hill Toffee
- Mother Myrick’s
- Oh My Toffee (also participated in 2012)
- Janene’s Specialty Toffee — get it here!
- Vermont Krunch Toffee Company (also participated in 2012)
- Simmering Sugar (also participated in 2012)
- Alma Chocolate
- Vern’s Toffee
- Oregon Bark
- Tungsten Toffee (also participated in 2012)
Thanks to all the toffee makers who participated! Together, we made this the biggest Toffee Test yet!