Part of the fun of dressing up for Halloween is having someone who's in on it with you, which is why we're big fans of couples costumes. This year, if you want to channel your favorite combinations of foods, Party City has a bunch that are cute and affordable.
Finally, you can prove to everyone once and for all that you and your beloved go together just like bacon and eggs!
- Nerds Candy, $45: Let your geek flag fly with this candy costume that has a bit of a double meaning. The costume will have you and your other half joined at the hip, wearing the classic Nerds candy box — and also comes with classic nerd glasses to complete the ensemble.
- Milk & Cookies, $25 each: There are few things that go together as well as cookies and milk, so it's the perfect couples costume that'll get you a little nostalgic (and hungry!) for your favorite after-school snack.
- Cheeseburger & Hot Dog, $25 each: Summertime grilling season might be over, but you and your person can keep the spirit alive, even as fall rolls in, by snatching up these cheeseburger and hot dog costumes.
- Mustard & Ketchup, $30 each: America's favorite condiments make the perfect couples costume. Also, do you have a dog? Dress it up as a hot dog and you'll have the most adorably dressed family on the block.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, $40: You know from elementary school just how well PB&J go together, and this Halloween you can demonstrate it for everyone. Each costume features a slice of bread — one slathered in jelly, one covered in peanut butter. When you're dancing together at a Halloween party, you'll make a complete sandwich. Yum!
- Bacon & Eggs, $40: Nothing is more classic than you two — not even the classic breakfast combination of bacon and eggs. Bonus: The costume will also serve as good inspiration for the next morning, when you're slightly hungover and trying to figure out what to eat.