What's cooking this weekend? We're pondering homemade pasta (see above) and maybe some biscuits! What about you? Tell us what you're cooking, and take a look back over some of our favorite posts from the past week.
• Try this! Reuse those cheap grinders for your own spice blends.
• Rounding up past household intelligence: Great tips and recipes for entertaining, and a guide to nearly every spice in your cupboard (plus another handy guide to cooking with, storing, and choosing salt).
• A pictorial guide to sewing your own napkins and table runner.
• Is this the ultimate pulled pork recipe (for cheaters)?
• Browse through the entire past week of posts from The Kitchn.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)