You’re Not Allergic to MSG and Other Research Chef Secrets
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Some secrets from the frozen-food test kitchen. Plus, a California organic beef producer recalls meat, and a list of great wine values from around the world.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• You’re Not Allergic to MSG and Other Chef Secrets – CHOW
• The Year of Pimento Cheese! – TIME
• CA organic beef producer recalls meat – LA Times
• NYers spent $500K in food stamps at farmers markets – Daily News
• Fried Fish Seen as a ‘Stroke Belt’ Culprit – NY Times
• Study: Almonds ward off diabetes – Sydney Morning Herald
• Gordon Ramsay threatened at gunpoin – Telegraph UK
• Colorado inmates raise fish for food – Denver Post
• Spanish chef’s bottle does away with wine dregs – Guardian UK
• Great Wine Values From Around the World – Imbibe
(Image: Food News Journal)