This past month or so you've been grammin' some of our fall recipes – including a German apple pancake and those tempting pumpkin muffins with eggnog cream cheese swirl. It's been so great to see what our readers have been enjoying. These are a few of our favorites, but you can check more out on our Pinterest board Readers Cook The Kitchn. As always, keep your photos coming!
Click through the photos in the gallery to see what the recipe is and who took the photo. Here are the recipes that correspond with each photo in case something catches your eye (and stomach):
1. Weekend Breakfast Recipe: The Apple Pancake
2. Cold Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut Butter
3. Lofty Buttermilk Pancakes
4. Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad)
5. Pumpkin Muffins with Eggnog Cream Cheese Swirl
6. Baked Apples with Oatmeal & Spiced Brown Sugar
7. Rosemary Focaccia
8. Stuffed French Toast with Lavender and Grapefruit
9. Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili
10. Two-Bite Nutella Chocolate Cookies
Have you made something from The Kitchn? Show us! Use the hash tag #thekitchn when you post your photo on Instagram and we'll choose some of our favorites to regram and put on Pinterest.