We are looking back over the past year at The Kitchn, and when we look back at April, we remember our Three Square Meals theme (we spent one week each on Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert) — but we especially remember our weekend focus on snacks!! Here's a look at our favorite snacks from the past year, including some yummy guest posts from April.
• 1 Weekend Snack: Baked, Spiced 'Corn Nuts'
• 2 Spicy Baked Plantain Chips
• 3 Seven Spice Deviled Eggs
• 4 Italian Sub Dip with Homemade Focaccia
• 5 Sev Puri (Chaat), an Indian Street Snack
• 6 Maple-Butter Spiced Popcorn
• 7 Bruschetta Two Ways
• 8 Pasta Para Duros: The 30 Second Snack
• 9 The Ultimate Mediterranean Snack
• 10 Wasabi-Toasted Nori Crisps
• 11 Braised Romaine Lettuce Crostinis
• 12 Maple-Cinnamon Popcorn Wafers
• 13 Simple Snack: Peanut Butter Sandwich
• 14 Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Rolls
• 15 8 Awesome Toppings for Popcorn
• 16 What's Your Favorite Midnight Snack?
• 17 Cream Cheese and Arugula Toast Bites
• 18 Avocado Toast
• 19 Easy Japanese Pickled Cucumber
• 20 Vegetable and Mint Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)