World Market’s Labor Day Sale Has Already Started!
Fall doesn’t start for another few weeks, but there’s something about Labor Day weekend that convinces us all that summer is officially over. No more weekend trips to the beach, backyard barbecues, or summer Fridays. Instead, you’re cooped up inside and forced to pull your chunky sweaters out of storage. Bummer, right?
The silver lining of Labor Day, however, is its abundance of sales. Like clockwork, stores slash prices on furniture, clothes, tech, and, of course, plenty of kitchen accessories. And believe it or not, some Labor Day sales have already started.
Take Cost Plus World Market, for example. Now through September 3, you can take 30 percent off all regularly priced furniture when you use the coupon. (You’ll also get free in-home delivery on in-store furniture purchases that are more than $500.) The store will be launching a few other sales closer to the long weekend (and we’ll be sure to cover), but in the meantime we wanted to highlight some of the best furniture deals that you can take advantage of now!
Just use the promo code FURN30 to save.
- Rattan Flynn Hairpin Dining Chairs with Rustic Legs, $196 for two (usually $280): Rattan is so hot right now, and we don’t see that changing anytime soon.
- Galvin Cafeteria Table, $560 (usually $800): Stop stressing about picking out the perfect seats to go with a table. These seats are already attached to this giant table and they swivel out when you need them.
- Round Weathered Gray Wood Jozy Drop Leaf Table, $245 (usually $350): This seems like a table Joanna Gaines would approve of. And it’s at a price your budget would approve of.
- Dove Gray Leilani Dining Chairs, $196 for two (usually $280): Go glam with these velvety dining chairs.
- Bi Cast Leather Tyler Molded Chair, $280 for two (usually $400): These leather chairs have padding, so they’re actually more comfortable than they look (and they do look comfortable already!).
- Marble Top Blaine Counter Height Table, $315 (usually $450): Technically meant for dining, this high table would also be a great way to add counter space to your kitchen.
- Gray Zarah Wingback Upholstered Pub Stool, $133 (usually $190): These are fun simply because you don’t usually see this shape in a stool version.
- Emerson Shelving, $301 (usually $430): If you don’t have open shelving in your kitchen, this is a great way to put some of your favorite pieces on display. It would also look great in a breakfast nook or dining room.
- Gold Cole 3-Tier Rolling Bar Cart, $119 (usually $170): Still don’t have a bar cart? Perhaps this stylish option will convince you to finally get one.
- Neutral Linen Paige Dining Bench, $210 (usually $300): We love a good bench, but it’s got to be comfy. This plush, padded seat definitely makes up for the fact that it’s a bench without a back.
What are you eyeing from this sale?