What to Buy During World Market’s Cyber Monday Sale
It’s a spend-big-or-go-home kind of sale at World Market today. Their Cyber Monday Buy More, Save More promo code (use CYBERSALE during online checkout) gives you 15 percent off orders of $50 or more, 20 percent off when you spend $100 or more, 30 percent off orders of $200 or more, and 40 percent off totals of $300 or higher. The retailer is also offering free shipping on orders that total $50 or more. Yay!
With all this in mind, we’ve rounded up our favorite finds in each price range, but take note: The discount is off your total order, so you can buy smaller items that add up to their brackets and get the same discounts.
Gifts to Save 15 Percent
- Bodum Caffettiera French Presses Set, $51 (regular price $60): For some reason, this price includes two (two!) French presses, so you can keep one for yourself and gift the other one.
- Large Copper Tea Kettle, $60 (regular price $70): This tea kettle is pretty enough to stand on its own as a gift. Of course, you could also throw in a package of your favorite tea if you’re feeling extra generous.
- Cherry Oval Dutch Oven, $60 (regular price $70): There’s just something so cheerful about a bright-red enamelware pot sitting on top of the stove — it practically begs home cooks to make something hearty and delicious. And it’s a fraction the cost of that Big Name brand.
- Agate Cheese Serving Board, $60 (regular price $70): Now this is how you can help someone step up the old cheese board. How pretty will this be once it’s loaded up with a bunch of brie and Gouda?
- Boska Bianco Fondue Set, $68 (regular price $80): Help bring fondue back (although, really, did dipping bread into melted cheese ever truly go away?) with this sleek little puppy.
Gifts to Save 20 Percent
- Terracotta Pizza Oven, $104 (regular price $130): Get this for your favorite pizza-lover so she can whip up Neapolitan-style pies at home.
- Black Geo Chindi Reversible Amarah Area Rug, $120 (regular price $150): Know what’s a good idea in a dining room or kitchen? A reversible rug. Because you know, sooner or later, that red wine or mole sauce is going down. Forget shopping for others and get this for yourself today.
- 4-Shelf Wooden Gavin Rolling Cart, $120 (regular price $150): This is one endlessly versatile cart. The lucky recipient can load it up with baking supplies and stash it in a pantry, use it as a little command center, or turn it into a coffee station.
- Enclume Brushed Copper Wall Pot Rack, from $120 (regular price $150): Even people who don’t have room for a ceiling-hung pot rack will be able to put this oh-so-pretty, 24-inch wall rack to good use.
- White Molded Evie Chairs, $128 for two (regular price $160): Get these chairs for your design-obsessed friend or keep them for yourself. Even if you don’t need new dining chairs, you can tuck these in a corner and pull them out whenever you have company.
Gifts to Save 30 Percent or More
- Rectangular 4-Sided Glass Pendant Lamp, $189 (regular price $270): You bring light to everyone the rest of the year (awwww), so you deserve to treat yourself to this industrial chandelier for the dining room, which you’ve been dying to update.
- Smoke Black Wood Rory Bar, $318 (regular price $530): If you know you’re going to be hosting a holiday party or three, perhaps now is the time to upgrade your home bar situation.
- Galvin Cafeteria Table, $480 (regular price $800): We don’t blame you for eyeing this table-and-swing-out-chair combo for a while. We will blame you, however, if you don’t use this sale as an excuse to scoop it up.
What are you ordering from World Market today?