Wine or Juice Tumblers Like Those In Italian Restaurants?

published Dec 9, 2011
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
Post Image
(Image credit: Apartment Therapy)

Q: For years I have been looking for the short, narrow, juice-glass type wine glasses often used in old school Italian restaurants. My brother loves them and has been asking for them for at least a decade (they are a great space saver in tight city apartments). He’s recently engaged, and I am on a hunt for these glasses.

Does anyone have an idea of what I’m looking for and/or where I might find them?

Sent by Jeni

(Image credit: Apartment Therapy)

Editor: Jeni, are these close to what you’re looking for? If so, they’re currently on sale at Crate and Barrel. Also check out the Picardie glasses also linked below.

Tavola Wine Tumbler Set of Eight, $15.95 at Crate and Barrel

Readers, any other suggestions?

Related: Found! The Elusive Duralex Picardie Glasses