When it comes to stocking up on quality kitchen tools, gadgets, and specialty ingredients, it's hard to beat Williams Sonoma. Sure, the offerings aren't always cheap and it's easy to quickly spend a small fortune, but that's why we love the store's Black Friday Sales so much. All sorts of top brands will be on discount and the items that aren't on sale, well, then you'll be able to take 20 percent off your total.
Here are some of the best deals.
- 25 Percent off All Peppermint Bark: Williams Sonoma is famous for its peppermint bark. It's chocolatey! It's minty! It's crunchy! It's 25 percent off for Black Friday! Choose from an assorted size of tins.
- 20 Percent off Holiday Tabletop: We don't typically love the idea of holiday-specific dinnerware (where are you supposed to stash that stuff during the rest of the year?), but Christmas is so major, we're willing to make an exception. Holiday tabletop goodies — like this tartan collection and this night before Christmas collection — will be 20 percent off.
- 35 Percent off Nespresso Machines: Shoppers in the United States can take 35 percent off Nespresso machines. Whether you're looking for a Pixie machine for your brother who just got his first apartment, or you want to treat yourself to a bigger machine, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better sale on these small appliances.
- Instant Pot Duo: Shop online to find the Instant Pot Duo marked down to $80 (it's usually $100).
- All-Clad Gourmet Slow Cookers: Take $50 off All-Clad gourmet slow cookers like this one and this one.
- 20 Percent off Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless Steel NonStick Cookware: The in-house line of stainless steel nonstick cookware is sturdy, gorgeous, and dishwasher-safe. Save 20 percent off items in the line.
- Zwilling Pro 7-Inch Chef's Knife: Normally $90, this quality knife will be trimmed down to just $50.
- 50 Percent off All-Clad All-in-One & Essential Pans: These stainless steel pans — available in four- and six-quart options — can be used for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, and more. And they're about to be 50 percent off. What are you eyeing?