Why Food Is Still Cheap In America
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The SF Chronicle breaks down the crisis in food costs and explains why it really isn’t affecting America all that much. Plus, why schoolchildren don’t drink enough water.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• For schoolchildren, where’s the water? – CNN
• At Mob Trial, Testimony Focuses on Knife and Fork – New York Times
• Pietro Ferrero, Food Company Scion, Dies at 47 – New York Times
• No Radiation Risk To North Pacific Fish, Officials Claim – Huff Post
• Republican budget includes overhaul of food stamps – AP
• Wild and Free, But Is Roadkill Safe to Eat? – Food Safety News
• Farming in the Time of Climate Catastrophe – Atlantic
• Natural Wine: Is It a Friend, Foe or Fabrication? – CataVino
• Why Food Is Still Cheap In America – SF Chronicle
• Grocer Sues Pantry Giving Free Food – MSNBC
(Image: Food News Journal)