Where Do You Eat Lunch at Home?
Lunch in the office, for me, almost always means sitting at the desk. But when working from home, lunch takes on all of these new possibilities:
- At the counter: This sometimes happens when dining alone without a lot of time. At the cutting board, standing up, practically as we get the meal prepared!
- At the desk: Probably a carryover from office lunchtimes.
- At the table: Whether in the kitchen or dining room, lunch at the table feels slower and more indulgent.
- On the floor! I love sitting on the floor at the coffee table, and often end up there with a simple lunch.
- Out of doors: It takes a particularly nice day to end up sitting outside to eat lunch. Maybe I’d do it more frequently if I had a place this nice to partake.
Where do you eat lunch when you find yourself at home for the midday meal?
Published: Aug 23, 2010