Making Us Happy This Week: Travel-Inspired Kitchen Wares
A world map tea towel, spice mixes from near and far, and traditional sweet treats from Europe are just a few of the travel-inspired things making us happy this week.
- Voyage Hotel Paris Tray: Even if you haven’t been to the City of Lights, this tray will fit perfectly in your kitchen.
- Stroopwafel: Not heading to the Netherlands any time soon? Fulfill your wanderlust with a batch of sweet stroopwafel.
- AirFork One: We couldn’t resist including this clever kid’s utensil. It makes the game of airplane so much more realistic.
- Los Poblanos Dipping Herb Trio: These three spice blends might all be grown in New Mexico, but they evoke flavors near and far.
- World Map Tea Towel: Turns out you can travel the globe and get the dishes done at the same time.
- Alphabet City Coasters: Life in the big city (or at least type in the big city) is on display with these coasters.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Nov 4, 2014