Making Us Happy This Week: Travel-Inspired Kitchen Wares
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
A world map tea towel, spice mixes from near and far, and traditional sweet treats from Europe are just a few of the travel-inspired things making us happy this week.
- Voyage Hotel Paris Tray: Even if you haven’t been to the City of Lights, this tray will fit perfectly in your kitchen.
- Stroopwafel: Not heading to the Netherlands any time soon? Fulfill your wanderlust with a batch of sweet stroopwafel.
- AirFork One: We couldn’t resist including this clever kid’s utensil. It makes the game of airplane so much more realistic.
- Los Poblanos Dipping Herb Trio: These three spice blends might all be grown in New Mexico, but they evoke flavors near and far.
- World Map Tea Towel: Turns out you can travel the globe and get the dishes done at the same time.
- Alphabet City Coasters: Life in the big city (or at least type in the big city) is on display with these coasters.
Originally published Nov 4, 2014