Making Us Happy This Week: Pumpkin-Perfect Kitchen Goods
Sriracha spiced pumpkin seeds, Jack-o’-lantern cookie cutters, and Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
1. Honey Sriracha Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: That perfect combination of sweet and spicy, you’ll want to snack on these instead of all the Halloween candy that’s showing up this month.
2. Pumpkin-Shaped Cocotte: If you really, really love pumpkins this might be the dish for you.
3. Jack-o’-Lantern Cookie Cutters: This spooky set of cookie cutters includes three reversible stamps, which means you can give your cookies any of the six scary faces.
5. Chocolate Pumpkin Hot Cocoa: If the PSL isn’t for you, try this pumpkin-flavored hot cocoa instead.
6. Pumpkin Patch Tablecloth: This decorative table cover will carry you through all the way to Thanksgiving.