There's something about toast that makes it the perfect snow day or winter weekend breakfast. Here's everything you need — from the toaster to the jam — for making the best toast you've ever tasted.
- Frigidaire Professional Stainless 2-Slice Toaster: Rated as the best toaster by Good Housekeeping, we love that this toaster has wide slots to accommodate bagels as well.
- Toast-It Coasters: Okay, these won't exactly help you with better toast, but you are going to need a coaster for your cup of coffee.
- SQIRL Jams: Go beyond the basic berries with these inventive jams (wild blueberry and tarragon is the top of our list). You can even subscribe to their jam club.
- Butter Mill: Yes, it's a unitasker, but if you want perfectly melted butter direct from the fridge this gadget is indispensible.
- Fox Run Toaster Tongs: Especially if you have kids, toast tongs are the easiest way to prevent burned fingers.
- How to Make $10 Toast: Yep, we've got a cooking lesson on how to make that super fancy artisanal toast that everyone was talking about. It's easier than you think.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.