Making Us Happy This Week: 6 Ways to Ward Away Fall Showers
An umbrella ring dish, a rain drop ice cube tray, and some stormy cookie cutters are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Rain Drop Grocery Tote, $24: Now if only this tote were waterproof!
- Embroidered Umbrella Dish Towel, $14: These hand stitched dish towels are completely customizable — just choose the fabric and thread color that fits best with your kitchen.
- Rainy Day Weather Cookie Cutter Set, $12: Even if the storm clouds are looming, these cookies are a treat to eat.
- Rainy Day Ice Tray, $11: Make every glass look like the rings after a rain drop with this clever ice cube tray.
- Umbrella Ring Holder, $8: Whether it’s sunny or cloudy, you’ll know your rings are safe while you’re doing dishes.
- Rainbow Pasta: The best thing about rain is the rainbow afterward, so we recommend just skipping ahead to these colorful noodles.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Sep 30, 2014