This Sunday marks the start of Daylight Saving Time, and a beautiful kitchen clock, season-themed spice shakers, and a day-to-night coffee mug are just a few of the things making us happy to spring forward. Hooray for longer days!
- Tanker Clock: It's crucial to have a clock in the kitchen, and we love this retro-inspired one from Schoolhouse Electric.
- Vintage Streamline Kitchen Timer: Keep track of how long you have to wait for that pan of brownies to finish baking with this bright red kitchen timer.
- Four Seasons Spice Shakers: No matter your favorite time of year, these shakers will help you season your food.
- Day & Night Mug: Color-changing mugs always help us get a little bit more excited about the day ahead, and this night-to-day one is just the wake-up call we need.
- Make-Ahead Lunches: We'll feel that lost hour on Sunday, which throws off the week. Plan ahead with a few tasty make-ahead lunch recipes, including this orzo and butternut squash salad.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.