Coffee mugs, illustrated recipes, and notecards all done in watercolor are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Food Gazing Notecards: Ten different watercolor prints of favorite fruits and vegetables! Perfect for quick notes to fellow food lovers.
- Pear, Mushroom & Fig Tea Towel: This simple, beautiful tea towel will look lovely in your kitchen or wrapped up for a gift swap.
- Bloody Mary Recipe Poster: Shake up your kitchen decor with this watercolored bloody Mary recipe. You can also order a custom painting with your own recipe.
- DIY Watercolor Napkins: Choose your favorite color palette and make your own watercolor napkins with this easy tutorial.
- Porcelain Round Cheese Tray: Okay, this cheese board might not technically be watercolored, but the beautifully painted design is definitely watercolor-inspired.
- Sääpäiväkirja Coffee Cup: The soothing, amorphous blues on this mug make it perfect for your afternoon cup of tea.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.