What’s Making Us Happy This Week: St. Patrick’s Day Essentials
In preparation for next week’s green-themed festivities, shamrock straws, an Irish coffee recipe, and shatterproof pint glasses are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Govino Beer Glasses: If things have a tendency to get rowdy when you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, you’ll appreciate these shatterproof pint glasses.
- Irish Soda Bread Mix: Spring might be just around the corner, but we’ll take the opportunity to enjoy a loaf of this hearty bread with our favorite stew.
- Palm Green Le Creuset Dutch Oven: What better way to make your corned beef and cabbage than in a bright green Dutch oven?
- Black & Tan Turtle: What’s the secret to pouring a perfect black and tan? This turtle-shaped gadget. It works like magic to layer your favorite lager and stout.
- Shamrock Straws: Celebrate the luck of the Irish by sipping on your favorite cocktail with a shamrock straw.
- Irish Coffee: What St. Patrick’s Day would be complete without our favorite boozy coffee drink?
Published: Mar 11, 2015