We can feel it coming: Spring is just around the corner. To get ourselves in the right mindset, a new floral apron, a bold floral tray, and pretty paper straws are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Maurizio Cattelan Roses Tray: Not into traditional florals? This is the tray for you. The saturated colors and single bunch of roses make it a bright, bold statement for your kitchen.
- Ten-to-sen Round Paper Napkins: We love this Japanese store for their beautifully designed home goods, and these delicately floral round (!) paper napkins to not disappoint.
- Botanist Knoll Apron: Freshen up your apron collection (and ditch the one with too many stains) with this classically floral print.
- Embossed Floral Bettina Bowls: Florals don't have to be over-the-top colorful. These simple embossed bowls have just a hint of pastel around the rims.
- Lotta Abo Serving Platter: No one does simple graphic flowers like Lotta Jansdotter. This platter is perfect for spring entertaining.
- Paper Party Straws: Yes, they might be surrounded by stripes and chevrons, but these pretty, petaled paper straws are our new favorites.