What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Spooky Picks for Halloween
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Chocolate skulls, zombie appetizer picks, and the scariest energy drink yet are just a few of the spooky Halloween things that are making us happy this week.
- Snack-O-Lantern Cookie Cutters: No need to carve pumpkins when you can make these spooky sugar cookies instead.
- Blood Energy Drink: If you need an energy boost to keep you going through all your Halloween parties, this is the one you should be drinking.
- Skull Shots: Just be glad your shot glasses contain tequila and not brains!
- Human Organ Cooler: You’re guaranteed that no one will be stealing your lunch if you pack it in this EMT lunch cooler.
- Zombie Party Picks: Spear your appetizers with these undead toothpicks.
- Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Caramel Skulls: We had no idea that brains tasted like caramel. Yum!
Originally published Oct 28, 2014