Making Us Happy This Week: Spice-Inspired Goodies for Fall
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
A bright orange baking dish, caramel apple pancakes, and warming scotch cocktail are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Spiced Caramel Apple Pancake & Waffle Mix: Make the perfect fall breakfast with this spiced caramel apple mix. We’ll bring the syrup.
- Le Creuset Rectangular Baking Dish: It’s casserole season, and what better dish to bake them in than this orange one from Le Creuset.
- Pumpkin Loaf Pan: You don’t have to make pumpkin bread in this loaf pan, but we’d definitely recommend it.
- Vintage Leaves Dish Towel: Fall leaves? Check!
- Flannel Shirt Cocktail: This Scotch-based cocktail with apple cider and orange peel will warm you up as the temperatures drop.
- Kess Woven Placemat: Mix up your table decor to reflect the changing seasons.
Originally published Sep 16, 2014