What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Pretty Pastels in the Kitchen
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
A Jadeite cake stand, baby blue batter bowl, and classic SMEG refrigerator are just a few of the pretty pastels making us happy this week.
- Baby Bowl in Pink: This sweetly simple bowl in a lovely shade of pink is perfect for snacking or serving.
- Brushed Filigree Mug: The combination of periwinkle blue and a delicate pattern makes this mug perfect for an afternoon cup of tea.
- Intermix Dinnerware: In classic CB2 style, this dinnerware includes a mix of pastel and jewel tones for a perfectly coordinated table.
- Cake Stand Jadeite: We couldn’t round up pastels without including the classic jadeite cake stand from Fishs Eddy. It’s a longtime favorite.
- SMEG Refrigerator: This is the ultimate expression of pastel in the kitchen. Of course, if you can’t afford the fridge, you can opt for a pastel toaster instead.
- Large Blue Melamine Batter Bowl: Bowls with pouring spouts are kitchen essentials, and so is this beautiful shade of blue.
Published: Feb 23, 2015