Making Us Happy This Week: Glam Goods for Your Oscar Party
Glam serving trays, cocktail napkins, and a sparkling pear cocktail are just a few of the things making us happy this week as we look forward to watching the Academy Awards on Sunday.
- Statue Cookie Cutter: Okay, technically this is a mummy cookie cutter, but with a little gold icing it becomes an individual Oscar for each guest. (You’ll get the award for Achievements in Baking.)
- Gold-Rimmed Ice Bucket: Keep that champers on ice until your guests arrive, and then try to keep your cool while the stars walk the red carpet.
- Simple Pear Sparkling Cocktail: Keep the drinks simple and classy, just like your favorite red carpet looks. (We hope!)
- Palomar Tray: You’ll definitely need a swanky tray for serving your signature cocktail.
- DIY Gold Scalloped Napkins: Follow this tutorial to upgrade basic cocktail napkins or fabric coasters with a gilded touch.
- Metallic Print Glassware: Go for the gold with these glittering geometric rocks glasses.
Published: Feb 19, 2015