Gumdrop garlands, pickle tree ornaments, and a wreath made from herbs are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Gingerbread Spice Candle: Make your home smell like gingerbread even if you have no intention of baking any.
- Cooks Herb Wreath: No need to run to the store if you forget to pick up rosemary, just pluck some off this fragrant wreath.
- Magic Wishbone Ornament: These colorful glittery wishbones might be a great DIY project with a well-cleaned Thanksgiving leftover.
- Pickle Ornament: Believe it or not, this is a traditional ornament. Whoever finds it on the tree on Christmas morning gets a special present.
- Christmas Tree Wine Pourer & Stopper: Your bar will look so much more festive with this wine cork on it.
- Gumdrop Candy Garlands: Don't string popcorn this year. Instead, opt for these candy garlands — they're much sweeter!
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.