Aperol drinks, baby spinach, and a great go-to pitcher for the summer are just a few of the things we're loving this week!
- Tropical Rush Green Tea from Good Earth: These organic teas from Good Earth go far beyond wintertime with fresh flavors like this tropical blend. Also check out the chai with notes of cherry.
- White Pitcher from CB2: Loving this tall pitcher for cocktails, or any other refreshing drink this summer.
- 3 Refreshing Aperol Drinks: It's close enough to summer to bring out the Aperol cocktails.
- Baby Spinach: Asparagus gets all the glamour shots this time of year, but don't forget how good tiny, tender, shoots of baby spinach are. We're getting our greens on!
- Bergamot Dish Soap from Common Good: Really digging the lightly sweet scent of this gentle, sulfate-free dish soap.
- Bolga Market Tote: A fantastic basket for grocery store or market trips, or just for good-looking storage in the kitchen.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.