Our favorite on-the-go granola bars, the skinniest spatula, and Cadbury mini eggs (it's that time of year again!) are just a few of the things we've got our eye on this week.
- Pok Pok Drinking Vinegar (Ginger): Ariel is on a huge vinegar kick – added to vodka or seltzer, it will shake the winter sniffles.
- Udon with Soft Egg and Green Onion: Emma is feeling a little obsessed with udon right now. She wants it; she craves it.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: The season has officially begun — we spotted them!
- Skinny Spatula from GIR: It gets every last bit of honey (or jam or salad dressing or anything) from the jar and Emma doesn't know how she lived without it.
- Le Creuset in Lapis: The jeweled blue this season from Le Creuset is simply dreamy.
- Kashi Honey Almond Flax Granola Bars: Not too chewy, not too sweet — these granola bars keep Anjali satisfied at school between meals.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.