A beer tasting set, blueberries, and the craziest salt and pepper shaker ever are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Brooklyn Brew Shop's Beer Tasting Set: From the makers of those awesome 1-gallon homebrew kits, what about Brooklyn Brewshop's beer tasting set for your dad this Father's Day?
- Blueberries: Faith is obsessed with them right now, and well on her way to eating through two pounds this week.
- Hockey Puck Magnetic Bottle Openers: A cool thing for Father's Day, or NHL Finals fans!
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits in Soft Baked Banana Bread: These tasty breakfast bars pair well with yogurt.
- Home Toolz Salt & Pepper Mills Right and Left Hand: Definitely the most awesome salt and pepper shaker ever.
- Roasted Corn Salsa and Black Bean Nachos from Food In Jars: Since there's a corn and black bean salsa on top, maybe that can justify having these nachos for dinner.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.