An orange creamsicle ice cream cake, the cutest toothpick holder, and an abundance of cherries are a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Frozen Scones for The Bread Project: Every purchase of this frozen scone dough goes to support The Bread Project in California, a nonprofit organization that helps people develop job skills in the food industry.
- Cherries: It's hard to save cherries for any recipe when we can't stop eating them straight from the bag.
- Kipik Toothpick Holder: This hedgehog-shaped holder would be too cute set up alongside hors d'oeuvres.
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake: Creamsicle is good in any form.
- Eat Cake Tote from Blue Q: A reusable grocery bag that makes a statement!
- Whale Tail Salt and Pepper Shaker: A little sea-inspired table decor never hurt anyone.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.