Paella pans, a fabulous summer pasta recipe, and nectarines are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Pasta and Fried Zucchini Salad from Smitten Kitchen: We're with Deb here; this is a glorious summer pasta dish.
- Chef's Planet Glass Cruet: A perfectly pretty way to store and pour all the oils, vinegars, and dressings in constant use for your summer salads.
- Paella Pans from West Elm: Make an impressive paella meal on the grill or indoors in these classic pans.
- Nectarines: Right around this time of year we remember that nectarines are our favorite fruit.
- Rosco Nesting Bowl Set from Crate & Barrel: We love the color gradient on this nesting bowl set, particularly at this price!
- The Muse Cider from Angry Orchard: Emma loves this sweet, yet crisp, and very bubbly hard cider. It's perfect for dinner al fresco.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.