What’s Making Us Happy This Week
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Blueberry cream cheese frosting, colorful picnic silverware, and the perfect juice pitcher are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Fresh Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting: Just when you thought cream cheese frosting couldn’t get any better.
- Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Jug with Hermetic Lid: Thick, sturdy, with a very tight seal, and just the right size to fit in the fridge door.
- Xochitl Sea Salt Papitas: Light and never greasy, these chips from the maker of our favorite tortilla chips, Xochitl, are full of real potato flavor.
- OXO Cherry Pitter: A colorful tool that makes cherry pies and cocktail cherries possible.
- Matte Finish 3-Piece Modern Bamboo Cutlery Set: The prettiest utensils for a summer picnic in the park.
- Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds: Love bourbon, scotch, or whiskey? You need some swanky ice.
Published: Jul 9, 2014