What’s Making Us Happy This Week
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Umbrella straws, stone fruit shortcake, and our new favorite salsa are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Gray Wood Pizza Peel: We love the slate color of this pizza peel. It makes a great serving platter, too!
- Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit: An inspired mix of crunchy veggies that you can use in salad, slaw, or stir fries.
- Umbrella Straws: Because every summer drink needs a fun straw AND an umbrella.
- Shortcakes with Roasted Stone Fruit: Stone fruit, rosemary, vanilla, and olive oil. Need we say more?
- Mrs. Renfro’s Mango Habanero Salsa: Spicy and just a touch sweet, Emma has become totally addicted to this salsa this summer.
- Ray Ray, Lizzy and Wayne Teapots: How snazzy are these teapots made of silicone-coated porcelain?
Published: Jul 22, 2014