A cheaper, slimmer Thermapen, carrot ginger pork puns, and swoon-worthy copper bowls are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Schmidt Bro's Grill Pan and Beer Can Chicken Combo Set: Because beer can chicken needs to happen this summer.
- Single Serving Copper Bowls from Coppermill Kitchen: The most beautiful serving bowls in all the land! Swoon.
- Le Creuset Pepper Mill: Add a little bit of color to the kitchen!
- Scotch-Brite Soap Dispensing Dish Wands: Somehow makes cleaning the dishes go faster.
- Carrot Ginger Pork Buns, Two Ways: These buns can be served steamed or panfried, and there's a how-to video on filling and pleating the buns too!
- ThermoPop Super-Fast Thermometer: The makers of the Thermapen digital food thermometer have come out with a cheaper, slimmer version — great for grilling season and traveling!
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.