A new magazine for hard cider fans, a barrel-aged cocktail kit, and delicious lemon and marionberry ice cream are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Juiceology's Juices: The perfect drink/snack combo when running errands on a hot summer afternoon.
- McConnell's Eureka Lemon and Marionberries Ice Cream: Creamy, tart, and tangy, with a beautiful swirl of jam.
- Distinct Patterned Glasses: These multi-patterned glasses make such a beautiful set.
- Cider Craft Magazine: A brand new magazine for hard cider aficionados.
- Barrel-Aged Cocktail Kit: This small kit is great for those who want to test out small batches of barrel-aged cocktails before investing in bigger barrels.
- Flasking's Flasks: Who wouldn't want to steal a nip from one of these flasks?!
- Grub Lunch Bag: Durable, roomy, and it says "grub" on it. What's not to love?
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.