Totally snackable pretzel crisps, cast iron muffin pans, and color-washed vases are just a few of the things we're eyeing this week!
- Industry City Vodka: Perfect with a splash of soda! Lots of flavor.
Pretzel Crisps from Snack Factory: Honey Mustard & Onion flavor. Can't....stop....snacking... Oops, all gone.
- Fort Standard Crest Bottle Openers: Emma can't get over these. WANT!
- Cast Iron Muffin Pans: Faith is fairly obsessed with vintage cast iron muffin and popover pans at the moment.
- Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes:
We've been munching on these sweet treats as an afternoon perk. Gluten-free and 50 calories a pop!
- PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter: Totally indulgent. Totally worth it. Also certified gluten-free.
- Color Gloss Vase from Leif: These gorgeous vases are making Cambria long for spring.