Wine-based hard cider, cute salt and pepper shakers, and a foolproof way to make moist turkey burgers are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Cider Brothers Pinot Grigio Hard Apple Cider: Light and crisp and floral — this cider is perfect for dinner al fresco!
- Rocking Bird Salt + Pepper Shaker Set: Cute and colorful salt and pepper shakers for the dining table.
- Casabella Apple Corer: Never worry about removing the apple core again. It's a total "why didn't we think of that?" product.
- Link Connecting Coffee Mugs: They link together so it makes them easier to carry several at one time.
- Turkey Zucchini Burgers with Garlic Mayo from Simply Recipes: So smart to use zucchini to keep turkey burgers moist!
- Midori Green Sriracha: Can't get enough of this perfectly spicy sauce.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.