Vintage citrus wall charts, the perfect pitcher, and a high-tech food scale are a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Whitley Napkins from Anthropologie: Perfect for summer dining on the porch.
- The Prep Pad from Orange Chef: Measuring your food goes high tech with this iPad-connected scale.
- Carrot Slaw with Pineapple and Peanuts at Real Simple: How refreshing does THIS look?
- Vintage Pull-Down Chart from Mighty Vintage: Still in love with these vibrant vintage charts, especially ones that put citrus on our wall.
- Fleur de Hell from The Meadow: This stuff is amazing sprinkled over avocado toast. Amazing.
- Garcia Pitcher from Crate & Barrel: The perfect pitcher: not too big, not too small.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.