What’s Making Us Happy This Week
Maple cotton candy, sparkling coconut water, and industrial string lights are just a few of the things we’re excited about this week!
- Kevita Sparkling Probiotic Drink in Coconut: This coconut kefir from Kevita really hits the spot after a workout.
- Roxbury Mountain Maple Cotton Candy: Crazy-good-melt-in-your-mouth-maple-flavored candy clouds. Seriously. (Thanks to the good people at Farm to People for sending it to us!)
- Cake with Edible Flowers: Ahhh… so pretty it practically hurts.
- West Elm Industrial String Lights: Is it warm enough yet to hang these up outdoors?
- Turntable Kitchen’s “Cookbook in a Box”: Making it cool (very cool) to have a recipe box again. WANT.
- Martha Stewart Coconut Crunch Cake: Is it a coconut layer cake? Or is it a macaroon? It’s both in this delicious dessert.
Published: Apr 1, 2014