What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Cozy Plaid Picks for Fall
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Plaid napkins, baking trays, and cocktail glasses are just a few of the cozy things that are making us happy this week.
- Plaid Mug: Somehow a cup of afternoon tea is just more comforting when enjoyed in a plaid mug.
- Plaid Paper Brownie Pans: Perfect for all those edible gifts you’ll be baking up this season.
- Tartan Napkins: Leave it to Pendleton to have the best plaid napkins around.
- Platinum Plaid Double Old Fashioned Glass: If red plaid isn’t really your style, you can still enjoy the pattern with this stylish metallic cocktail glass.
- Plaid & Abstract Oven Mitts: Yes, you can mix patterns. And these oven mitts are exactly the right way to do so.
- Personalized Plaid Flask: This is the perfect tailgating accessory. Now if only it had a hand warmer, too.
Originally published Nov 11, 2014