A bright yellow tray, coffee mugs with a surprise inside, and a delicious spring tartine for this weekend's breakfast in bed are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Hidden Animal Mugs: We can think of no better surprise (other than the surprise of breakfast in bed) than discovering these adorable animals in your coffee mug as you savor each sip.
- Cork Coasters: If you're the one carrying the tray, use a couple of these coasters to ensure you don't end up with your coffee or mimosa spilled everywhere.
- Carnivale Napkin: No fancy breakfast would be complete without a colorful cloth napkin. This brightly patterned one is our pick.
- Le Petit Dej' Breakfast Tray: Every breakfast tray should have a flower on it, and this cheerful yellow tray has a vase built right in.
- Weck Juice Jar: Whether filled with orange juice or Bloody Mary mix, you'll want a jar that closes securely to avoid spills.
- Egg, Arugula & Herb Tartine: Simple and elegant, you can't go wrong with this savory tartine recipe for a delicious breakfast.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.