What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Cozy Picks for Breakfast in Bed
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
A bright yellow tray, coffee mugs with a surprise inside, and a delicious spring tartine for this weekend’s breakfast in bed are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Hidden Animal Mugs: We can think of no better surprise (other than the surprise of breakfast in bed) than discovering these adorable animals in your coffee mug as you savor each sip.
- Cork Coasters: If you’re the one carrying the tray, use a couple of these coasters to ensure you don’t end up with your coffee or mimosa spilled everywhere.
- Carnivale Napkin: No fancy breakfast would be complete without a colorful cloth napkin. This brightly patterned one is our pick.
- Le Petit Dej’ Breakfast Tray: Every breakfast tray should have a flower on it, and this cheerful yellow tray has a vase built right in.
- Weck Juice Jar: Whether filled with orange juice or Bloody Mary mix, you’ll want a jar that closes securely to avoid spills.
- Egg, Arugula & Herb Tartine: Simple and elegant, you can’t go wrong with this savory tartine recipe for a delicious breakfast.
Published: Mar 18, 2015