Black and white cookies, a striped marble citrus reamer, and the most sophisticated baker's twine are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Marbled Dinner Plate: Black and white doesn't always mean bold, geometric patterns. This stylish marbled plate is one of our favorite ways to mix in the color scheme.
- Typography Mug: This is the perfect gift for the coffee-loving design nerd in your life.
- Black & White Baker's Twine: Red and white might be the classic option, but we think this black and white twine is even more sophisticated.
- Black & White Cookies: You can't go wrong with this NYC staple, and Smitten Kitchen's recipe doesn't disappoint.
- Striped Marble Citrus Reamer: We have yet to see a more stylish citrus reamer than this substantial black & white version.
- Bevista Tray: Keep your cooking oils, salt and pepper, and more lined up on this simple, graphic tray.
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.