What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Beautiful Soup Bowls
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
From our favorite soup and sandwich set to jumbo mugs you just have to hold in your hand, these beautiful soup bowls are what’s making us happy this week.
- White Double-Handled Soup Crock: This set of two-handled soup bowls are perfect for making French onion soup.
- Dauville Handmade Bowl in Gold: Your soup has never felt fancier than when served in this stunning gilded bowl.
- Inside Out Bowls: Brighten up your dining table with these colorful, patterned bowls.
- Soup Mug: Ideal for snow days and sick days, this mug is made to be held while you’re cuddled under blankets on the couch.
- Soup and Sandwich Ceramic Tray Duo: Few things are better than a rich tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, which means this soup set is a must-have.
- Japanese Cypress Hinoki Wood Bowls: Thanks to a seal of food-safe polyurethane, these bowls can be used to serve hot or cold soups.
Published: Jan 13, 2015