What’s Making Us Happy This Week: Beautiful Soup Bowls
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
From our favorite soup and sandwich set to jumbo mugs you just have to hold in your hand, these beautiful soup bowls are what’s making us happy this week.
- White Double-Handled Soup Crock: This set of two-handled soup bowls are perfect for making French onion soup.
- Dauville Handmade Bowl in Gold: Your soup has never felt fancier than when served in this stunning gilded bowl.
- Inside Out Bowls: Brighten up your dining table with these colorful, patterned bowls.
- Soup Mug: Ideal for snow days and sick days, this mug is made to be held while you’re cuddled under blankets on the couch.
- Soup and Sandwich Ceramic Tray Duo: Few things are better than a rich tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, which means this soup set is a must-have.
- Japanese Cypress Hinoki Wood Bowls: Thanks to a seal of food-safe polyurethane, these bowls can be used to serve hot or cold soups.