Hey, it's almost May! We see signs of new life and green growing things all around us. Are you planting herbs or vegetable seeds this weekend? That's on our to-do list, along with many other things. Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend. Here's our agenda...
• Taking stock of our essential savory and sweet pantry basics.
• Practicing our onion dicing skills.
• Planting seeds for lettuce and herbs.
• Making a birthday cake (two, actually).
• Ripping up mint and putting it back in a pot. Cooking with it too.
• Sighing for a trip to Paris - we'll make do with Clotilde's tour for now.
What are your weekend plans?