What’s Cooking This Weekend?
It is peak harvest time, and the garden and the farmers markets are full of some of the best parts of summer: Sweet corn, tomatoes, eggplants, and zucchini. Are you incorporating some of these delicious things into your cooking this weekend? I’ve made zucchini bread and zucchini muffins this past week, and I’m still not tired of the little squash that could. Read on to see a few posts from the past week that you may have missed, and to tell us what you’re cooking this weekend.
• A sweet confection from Provence.
• What is in this mysterious little bottle?
• What do you eat on moving day?
• A pink frozen cheesecake that only happens to be raw.
• Cute and silly corn skewers for summer nibbling.
Have a happy weekend! Stay cool, and well-fed too.